I think people who search for articles and pictures of railway experiences are usually keen to see them all and not miss any. To help them I have written this short post to bring all my articles together so they can be easily found.
I have already written several posts about my railway experiences and there will likely be more in the future (see this list). So I expect to amend this article on each occasion I have something new to write about.
From my visit to The National Railway Museum (NRM) in York I have chosen the replica of Stephenson’s Rocket for my featured image in this post.
This post is also a means to attract people who search for railway experiences in search engines.
Railway Experiences I’ve Had
There follows a list of the railways I’ve visited and links to the railway experiences I’ve had with them.
The Great Central Railway based at Loughborough:
- Dining On A Steam Train At The Great Central Railway (on 06/05/2012),
- GCR Winter Steam Gala 2012 (on 28/01/2012),
- GCR Winter Steam Gala 2013 (on 27/01/2013).
The Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway:
- Hythe To New Romney By Train (on 05/07/2014).
The North Norfolk Railway:
- Riding The North Norfolk Railway (on 10/04/2014).
- Derby Loco Works Open Day (in 1970’s),
- Ffestiniog Railway (in 1970’s),
- Visit to National Railway Museum at York (on 13/03/2004),
- Cambrils to Barcelona (on 14/06/2011) via Taragona (on 11/06/2011),
- Funicular Railways To and At The Montserrat Monastery (on 09/06/2011),
- Great Orme Tramway (on 09/07/2011),
- Epping Ongar Railway (on 10/11/2012),
- Elsecar Heritage Railway (on 30/06/2013),
- Ecclesbourne Valley Railway (on 18/08/2013).